File Complaint with the Government

Title IX is a federal law that, among other things, protects college students from sexual misconduct. Therefore, if a survivor feels that their right to protection by the school has been violated, the survivor may file a complaint with the Office for Civil Rights (OCR) within the U.S. Department of Education.

Quick Links